LiFePO4 offers 4-5x the number of charge cycles than Lithium-Ion, this feature offers our power station 2000 cycles and more than 10 years lifetime, most of the other power station on market using Lithium-Ion, so their lifetime is ≥500 cycle 80%.
And LiFePO4 batteries over other lithium-ion batteries is thermal and chemical stability, which improves battery safety, will not burn or explode during overcharging or overheating as the battery remains cool. However, the chemistry of lithium-ion does not have the same safety advantages as LiFePO4.
3 charging ways
1. Charge through solar panel: the charging time depends on the weather, ambient temperature, sunlight strength and the angel that solar panel faces to the straight sunlight. The solar battery built-in MPPT, which allows the solar panel to finds out the best power output for charging the battery and maximize charging efficiency.
2. Charging through AC adapter: charging time is 4-5 hours.
3. Charge through car cigarette output: charging time is 4-6 hours
LED will tell you how much power the station has
Press the button to turn on the light, strong mode; Press the button again to change the light into SOS; Press the button again to turn off it.
1 AC output (150W), 2 DC output (100W max), 1 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 2 USB ports(2.4A auto). Powers your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine
24 months warranty
With the UL, CE, FCC, PSE, ROHS certified. And the standby electricity consumption is super low and compliant to level VI energy efficiency standard. Enables under-voltage, over-voltage, over-load, over-current, over-temperature, short-circuit protection.
|Capacity||166Wh (12.8V/12.5A) Max|
|Lifecycle||2000 cycles to 80%|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 4-6 months|
1 * QC 3.0 USB Port: 5V-12V (18W Max）
2 * AUTO USB Ports: 5V/2.4A (12W Max, Each)
|DC Outlet||2 * 12V/10A (100W Max)|
|AC Outlet||110V (150W)|
|Solar Panel||13V-22V/2A Max|
|Usage Temp||14-131F (-10-55℃)|
|Charging time||4-6 hours|
|Recharge time||166Wh*0.85/ the load power, like when you charge a 20W load, the recharge time = 166Wh*0.85/20W=7.06h|
- Make sure the load is lower than 150W
- Before recharging any load, pay attention to the currency and voltage. 166Wh station AC output is 150W, DC output is 12V/10A, (100W max), USB output is 5V/2.1A and the capacity is 166Wh, please check your device input type, voltage, current and power.
- It can be charged and discharged at the same time, but it would do a little harm to the battery life just like you using the phone when charging.
- 10 Years Battery Life
- 1* BEAUDENS B-1502 Portable Power Generator
- 1* AC Adapter
- 1* Car Charger
- 1* Solar Converter
- 1* DC Female Cigarette Lighter Socket
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Thanks Card