LiFePO4 offers 4-5x the number of charge cycles than Lithium-Ion, this feature offers our power station 2000 cycles and more than 10 years lifetime, most of the other power station on market using Lithium-Ion, so their lifetime is ≥500 cycle 80%.
And LiFePO4 batteries over other lithium-ion batteries is thermal and chemical stability, which improves battery safety, will not burn or explode during overcharging or overheating as the battery remains cool. However, the chemistry of lithium-ion does not have the same safety advantages as LiFePO4.
3 charging ways
1. Charge through solar panel: the charging time depends on the weather, ambient temperature, sunlight strength and the angel that solar panel faces to the straight sunlight. The solar battery built-in MPPT, which allows the solar panel to finds out the best power output for charging the battery and maximize charging efficiency.
2. Charging through AC adapter: charging time is 6-7 hours.
3. Charge through car cigarette output: charging time is 6-8 hours
1 60W PD USB-C (5V-20V/3A max) for fast charging and wide compatibility, 1 QC 3.0 (12W/18W) quick charge USB port and 2 USB ports(2.4A auto). 1 AC output (150W), 2 DC output (100W max), Powers your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine
LED will tell you how much power the station has, and we built temperature monitor in the power station, the temperature inside the box will be shown on the display, adding safety to your power station and devices while charging or discharging.
4 Modes of Lights: Flashlight, SOS, blink mode, traffic accident warning light. Show your way with the flashlight. SOS mode for asking for help. Traffic accident warning light for giving the alarm.
- Safety and Temperature Monitoring: the temperature inside the battery pack will be shown on the screen while charging and discharging. Battery management system (BMS) provides temperature control, voltage control, short-circuit protection. With the UL 2743 standard, PSE, METI, FCC, CE, ROHS certified, you can use it with confidence.
ONLY for Devices ≤150W
This power station is designed for outdoor and emergency need. The continuous rating of the AC outlet is 150 watts. Please check the rating power of your electronic devices before charging.
24 months warranty
With the UL, CE, FCC, PSE, ROHS certified. And the standby electricity consumption is super low and compliant to level VI energy efficiency standard. Enables under-voltage, over-voltage, over-load, over-current, over-temperature, short-circuit protection.
|Capacity||240Wh (75000mAh, 3.2V)|
|Lifecycle||2000 cycles to 80%|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 4-6 months|
1 * PD USB-C ( 60W )
1 * QC 3.0 USB Port: 5V-12V (18W Max）
1 * AUTO USB Ports: 5V/2.4A (12W Max, Each)
|DC Outlet||(120W Max)|
|AC Outlet||110V (150W rating, 300W surge)|
|Solar Panel||use the solar panel that voltage ≤ 25V|
|Usage Temp||14-131F (-10-55℃)|
|Charging time||6-8 hours|
|Recharge time||240h*0.85/ the load power, like when you charge a 20W load, the recharge time = 240Wh*0.85/20W=10.2h|
- Make sure the load is lower than 150W
- Before recharging any load, pay attention to the currency and voltage. 240Wh station AC output is 150W rating, 300W surge, DC output is 120W max, USB output is 5V/2.1A and the capacity is 240Wh, please check your device input type, voltage, current and power.
- It can be charged and discharged at the same time, but it would do a little harm to the battery life just like you using the phone when charging.
1 x Portable Power Station
1 x USB-C to USB-C Cable
1 x DC to Cigarette Lighter Socket Converter
1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 x MC4 to DC Cable (for connecting solar panel)
1 x AC Adapter
1 x User Manual